users@shoal.java.net

Re: [Shoal-Users] getMemberDetails = no results

From: Bongjae Chang <carryel_at_korea.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:44:07 +0900

Hi Andrew.

I think you can test basic MemberDetails function from com.sun.enterprise.shoal.memberdetailstest.MemberDetailsTest class and see test source.

Of cource this test source doesn't base on JoinNotificationSignal. But I think internal conceptions of them are about the same.

If this test has no problem, I would like to know how you set member details from your sample code.

--
Bongjae Chang