users@shoal.java.net

getMemberDetails = no results

From: Roo <roo_at_roo.emu.id.au>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:15:10 +1100

I am testing out shoal as a framework for an application and need to rely on
the UUID for unique identity and to keep an internal record of trust levels
for peers.
I hoped I could get the UUID of peers as they joined the group in the signal
instanceof JoinNotificationSignalImpl, via a call to Map details =
signal.getMemberDetails().

But when I log the size and also try and iterate through the values to find
the UUID, I get an empty map.

            logger.debug(details.size() + " values in getMemberDetails");
            Iterator i = details.values().iterator();
            while (i.hasNext()) {
                logger.debug(i.next());
            }

Is the getMemberDetails not yet implemented?

Thanks,
Andrew