users@shoal.java.net

Denying a member to Join a Group

From: Samul D <samul4u.d_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 14:23:31 +0530

Hi,

  I am trying to evaluate shoal clustering in my application and I am facing
some problem, could you anyone help me in this regard?

 In our application we have provision of maintaining same group name in
different installations, so there is always chance of one group member
joining in another group. Because of this we are planning to maintain an
unique ID in addition to group name. In this case, do we have an option or
API to deny a non member joining a group? Also do we any other Unique way of
identifying a group other than group name?

Thanks in Advance,
Samul