users@shoal.java.net

Re: [Shoal-Users] GMS structure/usage

From: Sheetal Vartak <Sheetal.Vartak_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 09:47:45 -0800

Hi Johan,

Thank you for your interest in Shoal. The best place to start
learning more about Shoal is shoal.dev.java.net
Here, on the right hand side, you should see links to Shoal Overview
Presentation and Shoal Clustering User's Guide.

Regarding your question : groups are mainly clusters of server
instances. MemberToken is the unique identifier for each instance in
the group.
The links above will help.

Please let us know if you have any questions/suggestions.

Thanks
Sheetal