dev@shoal.java.net

[Shoal-Dev] looking for jxta source used in shoal

From: Dies Koper <diesk_at_fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 13:35:40 +1000

Hi Shreedhar,

Thank you for the rapid reply.

> I believe at the time, we had used the same bits as the one that shipped
> with GlassFish v2 and GlassFish v2 ur1 but updated a set of classes in
> Jxta that fixed the memory leak to the Jxta jar. At the time, our

That is also what my impression was from the commit log.
It is the jxta source I am looking for.
I have checked the jxta's commit logs around this time (they go back far
enough), but I could not find any commits relating to memory leaks.

http://fisheye4.atlassian.com/changelog/jxta-jxse/?toid=516&inc=false

Did you not contribute these bug fixes back to jxta?

> tagging process was not properly established and hence we do not have
> corresponding Jxta sources. Are you looking for Shoal sources or are you
> looking for Jxta sources? If the latter, it is probably hard to find as
> the Jxta project moved from the cvs repository to svn repository and we
> dont have the ability to go back to those versions.

At the url I mentioned above I can find various code modifications
around the time that jxta.jar was build. Are you sure the memory leak
bug fix modifications were contributed back to the JXTA project?

Thanks,
Dies

http://fisheye5.atlassian.com/changelog/shoal/gms/lib?cs=MAIN:sheetalv:20080110192117