dev@shoal.java.net

Re: [Shoal-Dev] looking for jxta source used in shoal

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 17:10:50 -0700

Hi Dies
I believe at the time, we had used the same bits as the one that shipped
with GlassFish v2 and GlassFish v2 ur1 but updated a set of classes in
Jxta that fixed the memory leak to the Jxta jar. At the time, our
tagging process was not properly established and hence we do not have
corresponding Jxta sources. Are you looking for Shoal sources or are you
looking for Jxta sources? If the latter, it is probably hard to find as
the Jxta project moved from the cvs repository to svn repository and we
dont have the ability to go back to those versions.

I'd highly recommend moving to GlassFish v2.1 code base as the Shoal and
Jxta libraries included therein have many critical bug fixes and the GMS
code is far more stable and has gone through significantly higher amount
of testing. Moreover, sources for those bits have also been tagged.

hth
Shreedhar