jsr369-experts@servlet-spec.java.net

[jsr369-experts] Reminder: handing Public Review off this week

From: Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 11:56:37 -0700

Hello Experts,

After 33 months of calender time (including the hiatus) we are finally
handing off the Public Review of the spec this week. I hope you've been
seeing the days count down in my .signature.

I have pushed the latest snapshot of the javadoc to maven.java.net for
your review:

https://maven.java.net/service/local/repositories/snapshots/archive/javax/servlet/javax.servlet-api/4.0.0-b06-SNAPSHOT/javax.servlet-api-4.0.0-b06-20170417.215256-1-javadoc.jar/!/index.html

The latest PDF is at:

https://java.net/projects/servlet-spec/downloads/download/Servlet%204.0/servlet-4_0_PR.pdf

Nothing in these should come as a surprise at this point, so I'm asking
that if you need changes, we can address them *during* the 30 day Public
Review period, rather than blocking the Public Review to make those
changes.

Thanks,

Ed