jsr369-experts@servlet-spec.java.net

[jsr369-experts] Re: getEffectiveSessionTrackingModes

From: Shing Wai Chan <shing.wai.chan_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 13:42:37 -0800

At least we would like to fix the javadoc by removing the following text in #getEffectiveSessionTrackingModes():
        "By default, the session tracking modes returned by getDefaultSessionTrackingModes are in effect.”

I would like to resolve this issue by Dec 26 COB, PST.
If there is no comment, then I would remove the above text in #getEffectiveSessionTrackingModes() in the javadoc.

Thanks.

Shing Wai Chan