jsr369-experts@servlet-spec.java.net

[jsr369-experts] Re: [servlet-spec users] Re: Re: HIGH PRIORITY: Re: Re: Re: Re: Servlet 4.0 and ALPN

From: Greg Wilkins <gregw_at_webtide.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 07:48:53 +1100

On 27 October 2016 at 01:53, Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com> wrote:

> Yes, I think so. Are you ok using a simple pastebin to allow all
> participants to get a shared look at the code you will walk us through?

The code is all in github, so I can send an email with some links code with
a bit of pre-explanation.

Note also that we are not necessarily calling for an API change. While I
think the propose ALPN API could be better, it is still usable as is if
they just do a small behaviour change within the proposed implementation of
the API (ie that setting the application protocols is not ignored until the
ClientHello response is generated - rather than currently it is ignored
from when the ClientHello starts to be processed.

thanks

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw@webtide.com> CTO http://webtide.com