jsr369-experts@servlet-spec.java.net

[jsr369-experts] Re: Servlet 4.0 EDR draft

From: Mark Thomas <markt_at_apache.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 12:55:10 +0100

On 09/10/2015 20:02, Shing Wai Chan wrote:
> Hi Mark,
> Thanks for your comment.
> I noticed (1) and fixed that before the EDR submission.
> For (2) and (3), I am going to fix that in the spec workspace.
> Thanks.

Great. Thanks for that.

I found a couple more issues in the Java EE 8 schemas.

There are a few places where "3.1" has not been updated to "4.0" when
referring the to the web.xml version. I think they are all in comments
so they shouldn't break anything.

Whitespace is a mixture of tabs and spaces. It looks like any tabs could
be replaced with 8 spaces.

There is also some trailing whitespace that - depending how pedantic you
want to be - you might want to remove. I'm the sort of pedant that would
remove it, hence I'm mentioning it ;)

Mark