jsr369-experts@servlet-spec.java.net

[jsr369-experts] Re: [servlet-spec users] [SERVLET_SPEC-134] Push API vJetty

From: Shing Wai Chan <shing.wai.chan_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 09:33:19 -0700

 From javadoc,
"The instance is initialized as follows:
     * The query string from HttpServletRequest.getQueryString()

PushBuilder queryString(String queryString)
Set the query string to be used for the push. Will be appended to any
query String included in a call to path(String).
"

So, this means we can only add more query String, but cannot modify or
remove the query string from the httpServletRequest.
Is it an issue here? Do we need APIs to remove or clean up or replace
the query string?
(Just consider the case of push a jpg file which may/do not need query
string. Or in some case, we need to "replace" the query string.)
(The same may be for other headers.)

Shing Wai Chan