jsr369-experts@servlet-spec.java.net

[jsr369-experts] Re: [servlet-spec users] Re: Re: Data Structures and Session Replication

From: Greg Wilkins <gregw_at_intalio.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 09:38:41 +1100

On 12 February 2015 at 23:53, Mark Thomas <markt_at_apache.org> wrote:

> I'd rather clarify the current API and add a few container specific
> options for backwards compatibility than add a whole new API.

I guess as the current behaviour is so ambiguous that approach is workable.

But it is still modal, so it would be good to add some mechanism for a
webapp to be able to check that the session is running in the new well
defined semantics or if it has been configured in a container specific way.

cheers

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw_at_intalio.com>  @  Webtide - *an Intalio subsidiary*