jsr340-experts@servlet-spec.java.net

[jsr340-experts] Please send all mails to users@servlet-spec.java.net

From: Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 07:56:28 -0700

Hello JSR340 Experts,

Until we have an official new JSR, I request that everyone send emails
to users_at_servlet-spec.java.net instead of
jsr340-experts_at_servlet-spec.java.net. This allows us to have the
maximum continuity of discussion, transparency, and compliance with JCP
processes.

If you need assistance subscribing to this list, please send me a
private mail. When we get a new JSR number, I'll create a new list and
we'll start using that. As usual, the users list will continue to
receive all emails sent to the new JSR list.

Thanks,

Ed