users@maven-glassfish-plugin.java.net

Re: general deployment questions

From: David Hunnisett <daveh_at_etlsolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 14:20:10 +0000

Thanks for the quick response.
I don't have a deployment pom at the moment as I can work out where
to start!
The development poms for the two web apps work correctly in the way
you describe for local deployments during the first part of the
development cycle.

could you outline how you would deploy a collection of web apps to a
local glassfish server ideally using maven to manage the versions.

Thanks again David