users@maven-glassfish-plugin.java.net

Reference JmsConnectionFactory

From: Trond Andersen <trond.andersen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 11:14:16 +0100

I've been looking on the complete example from this page:

https://maven-glassfish-plugin.dev.java.net/examples/complete.html

I have the following requirement - which I assume is pretty usual. I have
three queues which all are going to use the same connection factory. I've
defined the following connection factory:

<connectionFactory>
   <jndiName>jms/jmsConnectionFactory</jndiName>
   <type>queueConnectionFactory</type>
   <properties>
      <property>
        <name>UserName</name>
         <value>admin</value>
      </property>
      <property>
        <name>Password</name>
        <value>admin</value>
       </property>
       <property>
         <name>AddressList</name>
         <value>localhost:7676</value>
     </property>
   </properties>
</connectionFactory>

Now - I would like to reuse this connection factory for each of the
JMSQueue's which I'm suppose to define. How do I reference this connection
factory without repeating it for each JMSQueue that I want to set up?

Thanks,
Trond Andersen