users@jsr311.java.net

Re: x-www-form-urlencoded Content Type and rest WS

From: Denis <deniak.nospam_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 18:11:33 +0200

Hi all,

Thanks to Paul, I finally figure out why my input stream was consumed before
reaching JAX-RS.
Actually, I'm using AppFuse for my project and it adds a lot of filter in
the web.xml.
I tried to deploy my app without any filters and it worked!!!!!
Here's the list of filter based on AppFuse:
- com.opensymphony.oscache.web.filter.CacheFilter
- com.opensymphony.clickstream.ClickstreamFilter
- org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter
- org.displaytag.filter.ResponseOverrideFilter
- net.sf.ehcache.constructs.web.filter.GzipFilter
- org.appfuse.webapp.filter.LocaleFilter
- org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter
- org.acegisecurity.util.FilterToBeanProxy
- com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter
- org.appfuse.webapp.filter.StaticFilter
- org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp
- org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher

One of these filter is not working with JAX-RS and especially with
x-www-form-urlencoded content...

Hope that helps

Denis