users@jsr311.java.net

Converting URI templates to regular expressions in 0.9

From: Sergey Beryozkin <sergey.beryozkin_at_iona.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 18:37:05 +0100

Hi

I'd just like to clarify one thing. After converting URI templates to regular expressions as per the 0.9 spec,
I can see that, for ex, with the following two classes

@Path("{foo}")
class ResourceClassA {
}

@Path("{foo}/{bar}")
class ResourceClassB {
}

a /foo/ request

(note the trailing '/')

matches ResourceClassA as opposed to ResourceClassB.
I think it makes total sense - but I know that up to 0.9 this request matches ResourceClassB, due to (.*?) used to substitute
template variables...

Can someone confirm please that what I observe is indeed expected...

Thanks, Sergey

Registered Number: 171387