users@jsr311.java.net

Re: Date header

From: Stephan Koops <Stephan.Koops_at_web.de>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 22:57:00 +0200

Hi Markus,

because the server should do it every time, I think the runtime
environment should do it. If not, it generates boilerplate code and will
often not be done by developers, I think.
I think that a little note, that it should be done automaticly, is useful.

Marc meant, that he don't want to repeat the RFC 2616.

best regards
   Stephan