users@jsr311.java.net

Re: _at_PathParam(...) PathSegment ps

From: Bill Burke <bburke_at_redhat.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 08:27:54 -0400

I just want to add that option (b) is the only option I think because
PathSegment should never have more than one uri segment value because of
matrix parameters. Currently a PathSegment is the only way of obtaining
re-occuring matrix parameters, a PathSegment with multiple uri segments
as its value breaks this.

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat