dev@jsr311.java.net

Re: JSR311: Transactions and JAX-RS

From: Stephan Koops <Stephan.Koops_at_web.de>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 22:25:02 +0200

Hi Bill,

I do not fully understand what you mean, but: You CAN'T see transaction
in a REST system, because they are not allowed. Transacation requires
session state, and session state is not allowed in REST. So if you have
Tx, you don't have REST, if you want to have REST, you coud not have Tx.
Or do I miss something?

best regards
   Stephan