dev@jsr311.java.net

Re: j2me / java 1.4.2 support

From: Changshin Lee <ias_at_openmaru.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 22:18:02 +0900

FYI, JSR 279 (plus JSR 280, and actually I participated in both JSRs)
allows you to consume RESTful web services in theory. Those JSRs are
supposed to be supported in major mobile device makers such as Nokia
(spec lead) and RIM. Probably it would be helpful to mention the
potential alignment between JSR 311 and JSR 279 for Java ME.

Cheers,

ias

http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr/

2007. 08. 20, ¿ÀÈÄ 10:11, Patrick Mueller ÀÛ¼º: