dev@jsr311.java.net

JSR 311 EG Telcon

From: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:45:21 -0400

Experts,

Paul and I would like to schedule a conference call for later this
week or early next week. The expert group is geographically dispersed
so its unlikely that any one time will suit everyone perfectly,
please try to be flexible when indicating your availability for the
following suggested time slots:

Thursday 8am pacific, 11am eastern, 4pm uk/ireland, 5pm central europe
Thursday 10am pacific, 1pm eastern, 6pm uk/ireland, 7pm central europe
Friday 8am pacific, 11am eastern, 4pm uk/ireland, 5pm central europe
Friday 10am pacific, 1pm eastern, 6pm uk/ireland, 7pm central europe
Tuesday 8am pacific, 11am eastern, 4pm uk/ireland, 5pm central europe
Tuesday 9am pacific, 12pm eastern, 5pm uk/ireland, 6pm central europe
Tuesday 10am pacific, 1pm eastern, 6pm uk/ireland, 7pm central europe

For this first telcon we will concentrate on introductions and going
over the goals and non-goals described in:

https://jsr311.dev.java.net/files/documents/6648/54186/spec.pdf

Regards,
Marc.

---