dev@jsr311.java.net

RE: 3 solutions or 1 solution <was> Re: Redirection and creation <was> Re: Container Independence

From: Jerome Louvel <jerome.louvel_at_noelios.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:16:03 +0200

Paul,

I would present it differently: with the annotation @RedirectionRef and the
more general @WebContext one, I can solve the following redirection use
cases:
 - the redirection URI is dynamically produce with a POJO method
 - the redirection can be expressed as a static URI template
 - the redirection must be manually handled inside a processing method

I'm not proposing three ways of handling redirections, I'm proposing two
complimentary tools to solve all redirection use cases, including the one
illustrated above.

Best regards,
Jerome