dev@jsr311.java.net

Re: Mailing list archive

From: Stefan Tilkov <stefan.tilkov_at_innoq.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:46:39 +0200

Hi all,

I just joined (this list, the EG and the JCP) and wanted to check the
mailing list archives - the earliest message I could find was this one:

https://jsr311.dev.java.net/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=1

which, appropriately, has the subject "Welcome to JSR 311", but
obviously isn't the first one.

How many did I miss?

Best regards,
Stefan