users@jsonb-spec.java.net

[jsonb-spec users] [jsr367-experts] JsonProvider usage documented?

From: Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau_at_tomitribe.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 16:36:00 +0100

Hi guys,

I saw quite commonly end users wrapping the spec to add transversal
features - or just debug the app. In JsonbBuilder we can set a custom
JsonProvider. I'd like we add to the spec explicitely which part of
the JsonProvider we use (reader vs parser typically, think on writing
side all methods can be used). Would avoid Jsonp under Jsonb users to
wrap half of the methods for nothing.

If the description is not explicit enough here is a sample: I saw
quite commonly user wrapping the EE API to add monitoring on top of it
(#hits, execution time etc...).

wdyt?

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau