users@jsonb-spec.java.net

[jsonb-spec users] [jsr367-experts] JSR 367 - Java API for JSON Binding - Early Draft 1 Review started (ends September 19th)

From: Martin Grebac <martin.grebac_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 14:18:30 +0200

Hi all,

  I'd like to announce that Early Draft 1 Review period for Java API for
JSON Binding has started and closes on September 19th.

  I'd like to thank the Expert Group members, JSR supporters, and
community members for valuable ideas, suggestions, corrections and any
other feedback we received during the EDR work.

  Please review the full set of JSR content at:
  https://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/edr/jsr367/index.html

  and provide any feedback at JSR 367 community project either through
issue tracker or user forum:
  https://java.net/projects/jsonb-spec/pages/Home

  Thank you!

  Martin Grebac, JSR 367 Spec-Lead