users@jsonb-spec.java.net

[jsonb-spec users] [jsr367-experts] Re: Early Draft

From: Przemyslaw Bielicki <pbielicki_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 08:50:52 +0200

Hi Martin(s),

I read the latest draft and I have few small comments.

In the latest draft there is a small numbering issue, I think:"3.17.1 Type
resolution algorithm" should be "3.16.1" -> just under "3.16 Generics",
instead of "3.17 Big numbers".

Also, in "3.18 Must-Ignore policy" I would rephrase it like this "When JSON
Binding implementation *during unmarshalling* encounters key in key/value
pair that it does not recognize [...]". Must-Ignore policy applies only to
unmarshalling, right?

Missing new line between 1. and 2. in "4.1.4 Property names resolution".

I noticed that in the "Default Mapping" part you use
marshalling/unmarshalling while in the "Customized Mapping" you switch to
serializing/deserializing. I think we should stick to only one pair of
words, not to confuse readers.

Cheers,
Przemyslaw