users@jsf-extensions.java.net

Re: Portlet support

From: noah <iamnoah_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 14:27:48 -0500

Again, I don't know anything about Portlets, but is it possible that
the Portlets implementation you are using is not for JSF 1.2? I ask
because the custom life-cycle bit was introduced in 1.2, which might
explain why the Portlets life-cycle factory throws that exception.
Have you asked on the Portlets mailing list? (assuming there is such a
thing)