users@jpa-spec.java.net

[jpa-spec users] Re: [jsr374-experts] Re: JPA_SPEC-145, JPA_SPEC-146: Provide supportforJDK9 module system

From: <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 20:34:19 +0200

Just an example, so far all JSRs are supposed to use „java“, while some internal parts of the JDK have a „jdk“ module prefix, so just something it might change to. It does not matter what it changes to, the Change as such will certainly make it harder to upgrade from Java EE 8 to 9 ;-/

Sent from Mail for Windows 10