users@jpa-spec.java.net

[jpa-spec users] Re: JPA support for recursive data structures / object graphs

From: Christian Beikov <christian.beikov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 12:36:36 +0100

Hello,

I had the same problem as you did, missing support for CTEs.
That's one reason why I created blaze-persistence[1] which implements
support for CTEs for Hibernate.

Hope this library can help you to ease your pain in the meantime until
JPA gets these features.

Regards,
Christian

[1] https://github.com/Blazebit/blaze-persistence