users@jpa-spec.java.net

[jpa-spec users] [jsr338-experts] Fwd: Re: Re: Re: Is there a new JPA specification being planned for EE 8?

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 10:47:14 +0100

fyi

Werner

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Delabassee <david.delabassee_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: [jpa-spec users] [jsr338-experts] Re: Re: Re: Is there a new
JPA specification being planned for EE 8?
To: werner.keil_at_gmail.com

Werner,

Can you please forward this to the EG member? (I can't post on it ;-) )

---8<---
Correct, the EG ML is mirrored on 'Users' but since there's no 'formal' EG
it might be easier to have all the MR discussions on the 'Users' ML.
It's a read only mirror, so 'Users' members can't post on the 'EG' ML. And
hence, a single thread might potentially be spread over 2 lists.
---8<---

Thanks,