users@jpa-spec.java.net

[jpa-spec users] [jsr338-experts] Re: Is there a new JPA specification being planned for EE 8?

From: Scott Marlow <smarlow_at_redhat.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 16:27:20 -0400

On 08/13/2014 04:23 PM, Scott Marlow wrote:
> One issue that I haven't created a jira for, is regarding some deeper
> issues with transaction timeout that I am still researching.
>
> There are some issues which I did create jiras for already that

Sorry, sent too early. :)

There are some issues which I did create jiras for already that could be
considered for an EE 7 MR as well that were already raised on this list.
  If an EE 7 MR for JPA is considered, I'll give more details here for
discussion. Otherwise, I'm happy to discuss the issues for the next JPA
spec release.