users@jpa-spec.java.net

[jpa-spec users] [jsr338-experts] Re: Is there a new JPA specification being planned for EE 8?

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 16:56:34 +0200

Scott/all,

"another JPA specification", I guess it depends on the extent of the
issues, if it's more or less minor, then a simple MR (which often was the
case for other JSRs also under EE 7) could be easier and less of a burden
than raising a new JSR under a new number. If you have a java.net user, why
don't you file it in JIRA: https://java.net/jira/browse/JPA_SPEC Seems at
least one or the other person already did, at least there are 6 open items.

Regards,
Werner