users@jpa-spec.java.net

[jpa-spec users] [jsr338-experts] Availability of API jar files

From: Kevin Sutter <sutter_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 12:51:03 -0500

Hi,
I was just notified of the following JIRAs created by Matthew Adams:

https://java.net/jira/browse/JPA_SPEC-19 (for JPA 2.0)
https://java.net/jira/browse/JPA_SPEC-60 (for JPA 2.1)

I also looked at the maven repo on java.net and found most of the other
JSR API jar files:
https://maven.java.net/index.html#nexus-search;quick~javax

Is there any reason why the API jar files are not posted for JPA? I know
the RI is EclipseLink, but it would be great to have all of the Java EE
technologies available in a single repo...

Kevin Sutter, Java EE and Java Persistence API (JPA) architect
mail: sutter_at_us.ibm.com, Kevin Sutter/Rochester/IBM
http://webspherepersistence.blogspot.com/
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
http://openjpa.apache.org/

picture
(image/gif attachment: 01-part)