users@jpa-spec.java.net

[jpa-spec users] [jsr338-experts] JPA TCK

From: Linda DeMichiel <linda.demichiel_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 16:18:31 -0800

We expect to have a preliminary version of the JPA 2.1 TCK available
for expert group members by the end of next week. Since the TCK is
too large to be emailed, it will be made available on our JLE drop
site.

If you are not a licensee, a temporary account will need to be set up
for you. In this case, if you need access to the TCK, you should send
me a note requesting such access and providing the following contact
information, which I will then pass on to the people managing the site
to have you set up:
     Expert name
     Company Name (if not an individual)
     Address