users@jpa-spec.java.net

[jpa-spec users] [jsr338-experts] Re: converters

From: michael keith <michael.keith_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 12:13:47 -0500

On second thought, we might need to be a little more discriminating
about autoApply and schema generation.
Perhaps the autoApply would need to be defined in XML if the converter
does type changing? Seems unkind to require that the provider rifle
through all of the classes looking for every converter before it can
process any entity. What do others think?