jsr338-experts@jpa-spec.java.net

[jsr338-experts] Re: updated spec draft

From: Gordon Yorke <gordon.yorke_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:16:19 -0300

This is the only spot in the specification where a list of APIs and the order they must be called is specified. Some of the items like : "Create an AnnotatedType instance for the entity listener class" have no semantic implications, it's just a factory API call.

Why are the paragraphs at the beginning of the section insufficient?

--Gordon