jsr338-experts@jpa-spec.java.net

[jsr338-experts] Re: updated spec draft

From: Gordon Yorke <gordon.yorke_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:06:27 -0300

I am uncomfortable with the spec prescribing the operations the provider must take to acquire an Entity Listener for CDI. This is potentially quite limiting on providers and it is unclear what the benefit to end users would be. It should be enough to state the events must be called and the listener instance is expected to be non-contextual.

--Gordon