users@jmsjca.java.net

RE: how to specify multiple ConnectionURLs?

From: Frank Kieviet <fkieviet_at_iname.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 09:36:22 -0700

Hi Ted,

If JBoss JMS allows you to use JNDI, you can easily use the JMSJCA's JNDI
provider. You can specify a properties set in the configuration; this
properties set will be passed directly to the new InitialContext() creation.

I'm not sure in what environment you're running, so I can not give you any
more direct advice.

I'm interested what you find out! If you need any further help, let me know!

Frank