users@jms-spec.java.net

[jms-spec users] Re: Future of JMS Spec with Java.net closing?

From: Matthew White <WHITEMAT_at_uk.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 14:06:08 +0000
Hello - sorry forget to send that my github id is

mbwhite

Regards, Matthew.
Matthew B White   - IBM MQ Development

Internal:          247653
External:          +44 (0)1962 817653
Email:              WHITEMAT@uk.ibm.com     Matthew White/UK/IBM@IBMGB
About.me: about.me/matthewbwhite

Mail Point 127, IBM United Kingdom Limited, Hursley Park, Winchester, Hampshire, SO21 2JN

Note: restricted availability for meetings 14:30 to 17:00 UK Tuesday & Wednesday

"The wrong answers are the ones you go looking for when the right answers stare you in the face"