users@jms-spec.java.net

[jms-spec users] Re: Minutes of JMS 2.1 Meeting 3 on 19 Nov 2014

From: Anghel Leonard <leoprivacy_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 05:52:33 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
   I'm involved in a project that will try to use Java EE 8 and I was curious to ask if JMS 2.1 will continue on schedule and be part of Java EE 8 ?
Thanks,Leonard On Tuesday, January 5, 2016 7:50 AM, Ryan Cuprak <rcuprak_at_gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi Nigel,
 This is very unfortunate as I have been drumming up interest in this spec both at CT JUG and also at work. You have been doing an excellent job on the spec and running the meetings.
 What type of delay are we looking at?

Regards,
Ryan

Sent from my iPhone