users@jms-spec.java.net

[jms-spec users] Re: JavaOne San Francisco 2015

From: David Heffelfinger <dheffelfinger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 07:53:52 -0400

I'd love to attend "What’s Coming in JMS 2.1" but it conflicts with one of
my own J1 sessions, I'm already registered for the BOF, I look forward to
meeting you in person at J1, Nigel.

--
http://ensode.net - A Guide to Java, Linux and Other Technology Topics
My Books: http://www.packtpub.com/authors/profiles/david-heffelfinger