users@jms-spec.java.net

[jms-spec users] Re: JMS_SPEC-134: Declarative Annotation Based JMS Listeners

From: Evans Armitage <evans.armitage_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 18:59:46 +0200

I agree. I think that the CDI spec could be the best place for that
annotation though (so e.g the JSF and JMS spec don't end up adding the same
annotation for similar functionality)
I see https://issues.jboss.org/browse/CDI-473

which was requesting this for @ApplicationScoped only so there are some CDI
only uses for it.