users@jms-spec.java.net

[jms-spec users] Re: JMS_SPEC-172: Make it easier to find JMS Resources

From: David Zhao <liang.x.zhao_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 09:35:36 +0800

That is not included in JMS 2.0 spec, but it is defined in EE 5.18.4 and EE
5.18.5 of Java EE 7 spec instead.

Thanks,
David Zhao

From: David Heffelfinger <dheffelfinger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 5:47 PM
To: <users_at_jms-spec.java.net>
Subject: [jms-spec users] Re: JMS_SPEC-172: Make it easier to find JMS
Resources

You learn something new every day, I don't know how I missed that when I was
learning about new JMS 2.0 features.

Unfortunately we're stuck with a Java EE 6 app server at my current project,
whenever the vendor decides to release a fully Java EE 7 compliant app
server I'll make sure to put this to annotation to good use.

David

--
http://ensode.net <http://ensode.net/>  - A Guide to Java, Linux and Other
Technology Topics