users@jms-spec.java.net

[jms-spec users] Posting to this list (users_at_jms-spec.java.net)

From: Nigel Deakin <nigel.deakin_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 11:23:12 +0100

To make it easier for people to participate, I've recently changed the settings so that anyone can post to this list,
not just people who have signed up to subscribe to it.

To avoid spam (and this list gets a steady stream), emails sent by non-subscribers are moderated (by me) before being
published to the list. So there may be a short delay.

Anyone can subscribe to the list: in that case they can post directly without any moderation.