users@jms-spec.java.net

[jms-spec users] [jsr368-experts] JMS 2.0 errata now available for formal review

From: Nigel Deakin <nigel.deakin_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 11:22:41 +0000

I'm pleased to announce that the JMS 2.0 errata has now entered the next stage in the maintenance review process. This
is the formal maintenance review period, which lasts 30 days and ends on 22 January 2015. There will then be a ballot of
the JCP executive committee.

https://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/maintenance/jsr343/index.html

In accordance with the JCP process we're allowed to make further corrections during the review period, or corrections to
the corrections, though obviously I'd like to avoid introducing new items at this stage.

Anyone may comment by email to users_at_jms-spec.java.net. To help this, I've adjusted permissions to allow anyone to post
that address (emails from non-subscribers will be moderated). I'll be starting a formal list of comments.

Nigel