users@jms-spec.java.net

[jms-spec users] [jsr343-experts] Re: Re: JMS 2.0: Planning the next stage

From: Nigel Deakin <nigel.deakin_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 17:57:00 +0100

Nick,

Thanks. I've updated the wiki at
http://java.net/projects/jms-spec/pages/JSR343Planning#Priority_3:_New_issues

There are some clear frontrunners, and although we still need to clear the backlog of unfinished issues before we can
start on new ones.

In particular JMS_SPEC-73 (Define how messages from a topic are delivered to clustered application server instances)
gets five votes. Please note that I made some proposals for that issue in the MDB configuration document I circulated
two weeks ago (see the thread "[jsr343-experts] Re: Proposals for MDB and RA standardisation (JMS_SPEC-30,55,54,25,73)").

Nigel