users@jms-spec.java.net

[jms-spec users] [jsr343-experts] Re: Re: JMS 2.0: Planning the next stage

From: Nick Wright <nwright_at_c2b2.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 17:14:55 +0100 (BST)

Here are my votes for the P3 list in rough priority order. Similarly to John, my
primary focuses are usability and scalability.

JMS_SPEC-68 Add new method Session.acknowledge()
JMS_SPEC-74 Define lifecycle of durable subscriptions used by MDBs
JMS_SPEC-73 Define how messages from a topic are delivered to clustered
application server instances

JMS_SPEC-18 Standard set of server JMX MBeans

JMS_SPEC-37 Last Value Cache Feature for a topic. JMS_SPEC-21 Support for
pre-acknowledge ack mode

Regards,

Nick