users@jms-spec.java.net

[jms-spec users] Re: Relaxing the requirement to throw an exception if a message is sent to a deleted temp destination

From: Hiram Chirino <hiram_at_hiramchirino.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 20:57:13 -0500

If I recall correctly, I first encountered the requirement was when I
was testing Geronimo against the JMS TCK. The TCK has a test case
which checked the requirement I described. I guess the TCK
implementors justify the test assertion due to the API documentation
on send method that states throws 'InvalidDestinationException - if a
client uses this method with a QueueSender with an invalid queue.'

Regards,
Hiram

FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com/