jsr368-experts@jms-spec.java.net

[jsr368-experts] Re: JMS 2.0 errata: final request for comments

From: Nigel Deakin <nigel.deakin_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 16:18:15 +0000

On 22/12/2014 12:20, Nigel Deakin wrote:
> The text of each proposed change for the JMS 2.0 errata has now all been formally recorded in JIRA and (except for some
> trivial typos) circulated to this email list.
>
> I've updated the list of issues on JMS 2.0 errata wiki page:
> https://java.net/projects/jms-spec/pages/JMS20RevA#Proposed_content with links to the text of each proposed change.

I have now published draft javadocs at
https://jms-spec.java.net/2.0RevA-SNAPSHOT/apidocs/index.html

I have also published a draft specification, with all changes shown in red, at
https://jms-spec.java.net/2.0RevA-SNAPSHOT/JMS20a-draft-showchanges.pdf

I am now preparing the paperwork to submit the proposed changes to the JCP in accordance with the maintenance process at
https://jcp.org/en/procedures/jcp2#5

I'll keep you updated with progress. Remember the next stage after that is a "public review" followed by a ballot of the
JCP executive committee.

Nigel